Are you a die-hard animal lover? Are your allergies preventing you from having a pet? Or just not allowed to have one? No worries honey. We got a solution to fill that craving.
- Chester, the perfect balance (pun intended!). He can balance any food you can think of. One thing you can definitely from Chester – Patience is a virtue.
You can follow him here: www.instagram.com/jumpforjoysf
- Smiley, the blind therapy dog. Smiley was born without eyes. But that didn’t stop this bundle of energy and happiness from becoming a therapy dog. This floof’s smile will give you life.
You can follow him here: www.instagram.com/smileytheblindtherapydog
- Flaps Of Destiny – This account is famous for the floppy jowls of a dog. Or just flaps. Plus they make it even more interesting with witty captions.
You can follow them here: www.instagram.com/flapsofdestiny
- Clio and Roman – These two Labradors love their midnight snacks. Especially Roman.
You can follow them here: www.instagram.com/clioandroman
- Rescue Pets Of Instagram – Discover how pets were rescued. You get your dose of happy floofs and a story to go with it.
You can follow them here:www.instagram.com/rescuepetsofinstagram
- Frigg, Effie, Emelinna, Norman and Merlin. Don’t get fooled by their adorable names. These five ferrets from Denmark are spoiled by their parents. Yes and I did say FERRETS.
You can follow them here: www.instagram.com/shferrets