How to make a simple chocolate cake ?
People who are not good at cooking face various problems. Here is a simple recipe that will help you to surprise everyone.
- Milk: 110 gms or 9 Table spoons.
- Vegetable oil: 110 gm or 9 Table spoons.
- Cocoa powder: 65 gms or 9 Table spoon.
- Salt : 1 Tea spoon
- Baking powder: 1tea spoon.
- Eggs: 3
- Sugar : 140 gms or 12 Table spoon
- Flour: 100 gm or 12 Table spoon
- Vanilla essence : Four drops
- Butter: two Table spoons
- Chocolate compound: four Table spoon
- One pack of cadbury gems.
Take vessel and add while yolk to it and whipped it . In another vessel batter yellow yolk differently. Now add both of the batter together and mix it well.
Take a vessel and add milk to it. Batter it well and add vegetable oil in it. After mixing the two ingredients well add sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, flour one by one and mix it well.
Your batter is ready.
Add your batter to your oven. Wait until it bake. Remove your caje when done and let it cool off for sometime.
Add Amul butter and chocolate compound in a vessel and double boil it. Mix the mixture well.
Spread the prepared icing on cake. Add cadbury gems on the top as topping. Your simple yet elegant chocolate cake is ready.