The following quotes will help you when you are down or just in need of some motivation :-
1. “You have not lived today until you’ve done something for someone who can never repay you.” – John Bunyan.
Instead of helping the one who has something of everything, help the who really needs it; The one who can’t have a meal a day, the one who doesn’t even have a piece of cloth to cover his body. Help the people who are really in need. And always remember to do it with kindness, “Karm karte raho phal ki chinta mat karo”
2. “Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don’t. And believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.” – Harvey MacKay.
Live in the present. Don’t worry about the future. Give your best now or you will be indebted for life. Don’t let haters spoil the magic of life.
3. “Ideas are scarce. If you won’t implement it, someone else will take advantage of it.”-Aniket
Think about it. Ideas may come in your mind anytime, anywhere.
4. “If you do not tell the truth about yourself, you cannot tell it about other people.” -Virginia Woolf.
Be honest about yourself with others. You can lie to a person but you can’t lie to yourself. You know better than anyone on this planet, what your situation is.
5. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”- Maya Angelou
Because feeling is something that has a greater and lasting impact on people’s life.
6. “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” – André Gide.
Sometimes all we want to do is please everyone around us, but it’s not worth it if you have to risk your own identity to do so. Be yourself and be true to your convictions. If people dislike you for that, let them. It’s better than pretending to be someone you’re not.
7. “We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create.” – John Lennon.
To love your loved ones you need to love yourself first. Read it again.
8. “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
This one is my favorite. If you want something to change, all you need to do is change it yourself. If we can dare to dream, then we may dare to do it too.
9. “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” – Bob Marley
We often rank people as ‘good, better or best’ in our lives. Or at least I do. They sometimes say something that hurt us till the bottom of our heart in one way or another. You need to decide whose words are you going to give importance to.
10. “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” – Steve Kloves ( aka Albus Dumbledore.)
With every bad thing that happens, there is usually something good that come with it as long as you choose to see it. Happiness is a choice people; Positivity is most certainly a virtue.