1) Shakespeare married a woman called Anne Hathaway, who was 8 years older to him and was 3 months pregnant during the time of Marriage.
2) Shakespeare’s parents were illiterate and Shakespeare never went to college.
3) According to literary historian, Shakespeare was missing in between 1585 and 1592. This is proved as no literary records available.
4) Many of the plays of Shakespeare had similar names that go to an Anglo Norsman era.
5) Shakespeare spelled his last name in 80 different ways.
6) Shakespeare died at the age of 52 in 1616 due to unknown reason.
7) Approximately 600 species of birds are mentioned in Shakespeare’s works.
8) His plays were played only at noon after daylight for more serious effects.
8) No women were allowed to act in the plays during the Shakespearian era.
10) He utilized the word “Love“ for over 2000 times in his work.